Vinny May Jr
- Vinny is the youngest in the band.
- He met Steve and Mark at a skate park in Swords, Dublin. They joked he wasn't a very good skater. They met when they were 12 years old.
- He lived on the opposite side of the Valley to Steve and Mark.
- He started playing the drums from the age of 9. He started out playing Jazz and Blues. He got his first proper drum kit at the age of 10.
- He is in a long term relationship with the lovely Carina.
- Currently resides in London.
- He is a big fan of David Grohl, Foo Fighters, Elbow. He likes the song 'Hallelujah' by Jeff Buckley and 'Call Me In The Afternoon' by Half Moon Run.
- First album he bought was 'Big Willie' by Will Smith
- He is a big rugby supporter.
- He likes rock music. He also likes Jazz and Blues which he got from his parents love of it.
- Famously got left behind at a truck station in the middle of America. It took the rest of the band 40 minutes to realise he wasn't there. It took them a while to find out which one he was at, as they all looked similar. Although Vinny doesn't like to talk about this, the rest of the guys do!